Monday, April 17, 2006

Some pictures to show ...

Below is the picture showing the additional driftwood (on the left) . It sort of creates a cave there. Found some cherry barbs and mostly scarlet badis there.


Below is the 2 pictures that I selected on my scarlet badis taken from my tank. Have taken many pictures but most turn out blue or too bright. : P Poor photography skills lah...



Above is the picture taken with a boraras. A bit blur and also I can only find 3 of my 5 boraras this morning. I think they are hiding in the java fern or behind the bogwood. Will try to look for them again tonight, if I got time. : P Hope they are still alive and recovering from their bitten tail fins.

Also found some rather small cherry shrimplets in my shrimp tank at home. Looks that I am beginning to see the 3 batch of cherry shrimplets! That is definitely good news to me, since my shrimps are thriving.

The hortwort in my office shrimp tank is dying. Looks like the table lamp light does not provide enough light for it to grow (hortwort thrive on high light environment). However, they seems to grow quite well in Victor's home tank (may not have high light there). I wonder?!? Anyway cleared up the tank for those rotting leaves and stems and intent to bring the hortwort back home to keep. Did not see much cherries in my office tank today. Not sure where they are hiding? Will check on them again later.

No comments: