Friday, May 26, 2006

New additional to my collections (Equipment, plant and fishes)

I have secured 2 Ehiem 2231/2232 canister filters from Jus. Will likely be collecting them this weekend if possible. Finally able to get my canister filter for the planted tanks and to replace the current Ehiem 2213 and OHF that I'm using now.

I just bought narrow java ferns and 3 leopard corys from Ah_Zhan. Will leave the narrow ferns at my shallow tank (RHS) and have housed the 3 leopard corys in my Planted Tank 2.


This leopard cory is resting in front of my tank. Could not resist taking a photo of it. : )


This one is hiding at the back of the tank. They were hiding when I put them into this tank but seem to be able to adapt to the Planted Tank 2. Will be feeding them sinking pellet tomorrow.

No comments: