Friday, May 19, 2006

1 pregnant cherry died! More changes!

Found a dead pregnant cherry shrimp died! > _ < How can such things happen?!? Have read that a bro had managed to save some eggs from a dead pregnant cherry and managed to have shrimplets. I managed to scrape the eggs off the hind legs of the cherry into a small container and place the container under the sofa(keep it cool). Hopefully I would be able to see shrimplets or dead eggs when I come back from Malaysia... PRAY HARD!!!

Then I proceed to remove all the scarlet badis (left 3) and put 1 into the Planted Tank 2 and 2 into the shallow tank (LHS). Hopefully no more deaths for over the weekend. Also found a dead shrimp after I took out all the driftwood and bogwood before catching the scarlet badis. Actually no more fishes left in my Planted Tank 1 but I spotted a boraras in the Planted Tank 2 and transfer it into Planted tank 1 just now. So there is only 1 boraras left in the Planted Tank 1 now.


Above is the Planted Tank 1 new look.


Above is the Planted Tank 2 before I make minor arrangement.


Above is the Planted Tank 2 after I made minor arrangement.


Above is the female scarlet badis. Not sure if it is truly female as it still have some stripes, as I thought females are only white in color. On well, see how it goes...

Finally, my nana tank which I have mentioned but have a picture to show. The water is brownish as the bogwood branches are still leeching the acid. Need to wait longer to let it be less brownish. The java moss are growing well in there.

No comments: