Monday, September 25, 2006

Some photos to share and new buy ... HELICOPTER!

Just found out that my office tank has some brown algae on the moss and seems to be getting more, so need to get some algae clearing crew. Had to decide should I get my shrimps (Yamoto, grass/green shrimp) or oto? Actually cannot decide which one to get. So went down to C328 and in the end, I bought a whiptail catfish aka "Helicopter" from PolyArt. Well got to admit I almost wanted to buy otos but my brother-in-law might want to buy some when he comes back from Shenzhen so might buy along with his or buy on my own later.

Here are some photos of my whiptail. Got to admit it is kind of pale but I think it is a survivor as the other mate died and it was feasting on its mate to keep alive. I like such attitude. : )

My whiptail catfish still in the bag ...

How it looks like sticking on the glass ...


Also here are some photos of my CRS. Just found this one here. Not sure where did the other one go. From the white on this CRS, it might be closer to grade B compared to grade C. So I think I still got a better deal in Hong Kong.

This is the best shot for this photo shoot ... Quite a lot of white for a grade C so I think can upgrade it to grade B.

This shot is taken when it is close to the inlet of the filter. Glass stains need some cleaning. Oops!

This shot is taken when it is not in the mood for photos but at least it looks nice. : )

Finally some photos of my cherries.

Also one of my wood shrimp has appeared again, staying at the HOF inlet. Now waiting for the other one to show its face. : ) Hope it is alright.

No comments: