Thursday, December 29, 2005

Have bought some fishing lines (3mm) so can start to complete my moss tying for the driftwood that I still in the low maintenance planted tank. Should have enough for me to complete this moss keeping project. Anyway can see the half done up effect in the picture below for the second planted tank.

Status update:
I have isolated the 3 kuhlis into a container on 24 Dec 05 before I go Port Dickson on 25 Dec 05. Have fed them tubifex worms that I bought from C328 before I left. The tubifex worms are no longer there when I came back home. : ) That looks like a good sign. I have also introduced sinking food and fish food for them but does not look good as there are many left overs lying around. : ( Just throw in a snail into their container hoping they would eat it or at least the snail can try to help me clean up the mess made by the food. Will throw in a few more snails this evening(if I can find them as they seems to know I want to catch them today as I cannot find them at all this morning).

No more sighting of ich on my swordtails today. This is the 2nd day of ich free for my fishes. Since the ich might be free swimming now and looking for a host to attach on, will monitor the fishes in this tank. Have thought of increasing the temp to 30 degress but scared my plants cannot take the heat. If really gets out of hand, will fish the affected fishes out and use medication on them (need to find a container big enough, may borrow from my sis).

No comments: