Sunday, December 04, 2005

Have removed my hortwort and najas from my planted tank as they are difficult to maintain (needs frequent trimming).

I have also tied the 2 big nanas on a big driftwood as I have got a hard time trying to plant it into the sand. I have placed it in my another planted tank.

04 Dec 05
Just change the layout of my shrimp tank. I have removed the big driftwood with java moss and replaced with 3 smaller piece of driftwood with java fern and java moss. Have also added the small nanas along the side of the tank. Will post the photo soon.

Have placed the big driftwood.with java moss in my 2 ftplanted tank. Original intention was to put the bogwood with java moss and algae into the shrimp tank but is is too tall so killed the idea. Will post the photo soon.

No comments: