Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Managed to get DC back and took the pictures of the rescaped planted tank that I have. Below are the updated pictures.

First Planed Tank:

Added some new forground plants but cannot determine what it is yet. Also tied taiwan moss on a driftwood on the right and redo the one on the right as well. This is to provide more swimming space for the fishes in the center of the tank. Also allow me to see them better.

Second Planted Tank:

The center piece still remains but now added some Singapore Moss onto it. Due to not enough fishing line, will complete it some other day. I also shifted the driftwood with java fern to the right and place a bogwood with java moss on the right.

Have also bought 2 thermometers for my 2 planted tanks. Can see them in the left/right hand side for both tanks. May shift them to the back since they look odd at the current position.

Also bought a 1 ft cube today from Vincent (lives near where I live). Very knowledgeable guy and glad to know him. Not too sure what to do with the tank now but got intention to have a Cherry Shrimp tank or keep corys and kuhli loach there. Since I have not decided where to place the new tank, will decide once I decide where to place it.

Status update:
Found that the ich on the swordtails are gone. Will monitor for the next few days before I decide what to to do. Either take out the affected fishes and use medication or leave them alone to recover from the ich. Don't see ich on my fishes in the first planted tank anymore.

No comments: