Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Have just taken some moss from David on Monday. He cannot determine whether they are Singapore or Christmas moss but has triangle branches but he mentioned they grow differently in different environment (sounds like Singapore moss)... Have just put them into the tank which I'm soaking a driftwood but no idea where to put it yet.

As I was tying the moss that gave me on to the driftwood that I have left soaking in my previous 1 ft tank, I realise that there are some sex organs (cannot find the name for now so leave it as it is) and they are commonly found on Singapore moss (including what I have). Looks like it is Singapore moss but his are better in appearance than mine.

I have put a male guppy into the female guppy tank so that hopefully it can produce the offspring similar to the male guppy. I think he looks the nicest of the lot and looks like endlers lifebearers. Just looked at the females and they seems plump. Either they are getting pregnant or just eaten their dinner.

I was too lazy and also had to work on 2 PCs after all of mine got problem. Have bought and setup my new one and reinstalled my bro-in-law laptop. The last one looks like gone case. May have to tell my friend the bad news.

I would be in going for my ICT soon (20 Feb 06) and be back on 3 Mar 06. Hopefully my fishes , plants and shrimps are ok when I come back. Should be able to book out on the weekends, I hope. Else I told my wife I would upgrade to 5 ft tank to keep arowana instead. : D

No comments: