Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Finally got time to do a quick update...

Was putting root monster near my Tiger lilies (buried in the lapis sand) recommended by some bros. Hopefully they stop rotting on me. Almost botak already.

My cherry shrimps are living well with the malayan shrimps in my 1 ft cube tank. Some forumer mentioned that it is crowded for a 1 ft cube tank. Will see how first. May up the decommissioned 1 ft tank or find a 2 ft one instead. See how things goes. Saw a molted shell of a cherry shrimp (so they are growing).

On and off I managed to find a few guppy fries in the shallow tank. Have 11 guppy fries now. Up from the previous 7. They are also doing well.

I have also added sand from my 1 ft tank into the shallow tank (RHS). Looks nicer than the bare bottom tank. During adding the sand, 1 kuhli loach jumped out. I was wondering how come I got only 4 kuhli loaches (should have 5). Then I saw something move around a wooden step and found the missing one. It is quite dry and I quickly put it back into the tank. Looks like want to die but later seems ok. Have no time to check if any died today. May check tonight.

Til the next update.... Sign off for now.

No comments: