Saturday, February 04, 2006

Have bought 10 boraras maculatus from Biotape (Bukit Merah) on Friday evening. Small little fishes around 1 cm to keep with my shrimps. Owner very nice and had a nice chat with him and his colleague. He also got Eden 501 filter for sale but I don't need it... for now. May want to get one next time. I managed to put them into my tank (after mixing my tank water with the water brought from Biotape) in the night. They seems to not bother the shrimps in my tank (good news)! For those who are curious on how they looks like, below are 2 pictures that I got off the web (http://www.jjphoto.dk/fish_archive/aquarium/boraras_maculatus.htm) since my photography skills for close up shots needs to improve.: )

My boraras maculatus does not look so cherry as u can see in the picture but looks like the ones above.

My boraras maculatus looks more like the ones above. Cute, isn't they? The clearer one looks hungry.

I have added some hair algae into the shrimp tank but the shimps seems to ignore or did not eat much. Intent to stop feeding them until they finish my hair algae. : P Else I might lose my algae eating crew.

No comments: