Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Have taken the guppies from a bro yesterday. Now the males are all in my 3 tanks and the females are in a plastic container (previously used to keep my plants). A small guppy died. My mother-in-law, sister, Stephen and his friend have asked me to give some to them. Since my tank is rather crowded (except the 1 ft cube which is cycling right now), have promised to give some to them. Total have about 50 or a little more than that (too many to count). My sister would be collecting some from me tonight.

My Kuhli loaches should be ok now. Everytime I feed tubifex worms, I cannot find any left. That is a good sign, meaning that they are starting to eat properly now. May be able to buy more? Hmm....

Actually found a powered filter with a extension outlet that can be used as a fountain (if I want) at C328. It is a very small powered filter but costs $7. If I exhausted all alternatives, buy one.

Cannot find any good pieces of driftwood available for me to use in my 1 ft cube tank at JE217 , C328 and Teo. The tank now is very bare and hoping to get some driftwood tied with Singapore/taiwan/java moss before I get my cherry shrimps (at least 2 more weeks to go). May look for it at Ben's place if no other option. : (


Status update:
The fin rot guppy does not seem to recover as its tail seems to have shorten when I looked at it yesterday. : ( Let's just hope that the tail would rot all the way.

No comments: