Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Shallow and shrimp tank pictures...

Above is the update shallow tank picture, after I removed the well growing money plant (too well until my moss takes so long to grow). Most of my Singapore and taiwan moss are on the left. Java ferns on the right, with pellia on the right (tied to a stone). Hoping that the moss can grow well now. They are taking too long to cover the driftwood.

I was also taking some pictures of my shrimp tank so decided to post them. I have added some algae infected bogwood branches with java moss on them into the shrimp tank to let the shrimps help me clear the algae. Was using them for the nano tank and will be putting them back. However, they look so nice , compliments well in this tank. Not sure want to take them out anymore. Hm...
Here, you can see the 3 pieces of bogwood branches in the shrimp tank.

Another side with a piece of bogwood branch. My cherry shrimp is working hard on it. : D

No comments: