Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'M BACK!!!

Finally back from my ICT. Super siong man! Those interested can email me as this blog is only for my fishy stuff.

I have found another pregnant cherry shrimp during my ICT (when I'm home of course!). Now I have 2 but can usually see 1 of them at a time... Else it must have been 1 has released her shrimplets?!? Did not spot any shrimplets so will try to look hard for them if cannot find 1 more pregnant cherry shrimps.

1 female guppy from the shallow planted tank (right) passed away. It was found when I came back home from my night off.

I had quarantined a white cloud mountain as it seems too have some fin rot and also head rot or something like that. Looks more blunt at the mouth compared to others. Still alive and kicking. Going to change water for it tonight and add medication.

Recently got some spare money plant so decided to decorate the shallow planted tank with money plant. It would be grown using the water in the shallow tank that I used to keep my guppies and kuhli loaches. Will take a photo of it when I'm free and upload for all to see. I have also spend $10 to get some shiny black pebbles to use to weigh down the wooden planks. Also looks nicer compared to the small pebbles. Have yet to put the pebbles so maybe wait until I completed the setup before I take a picture of it.

That's all for this update... Will update more if I can next time.

No comments: