Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Microrasbora sp. Galaxy is here to stay!

I was wondering should I get the cuties when I found them at Polyart Aquarium last Friday. I was worried that the initial experience of these nice fishes mentioned that they do not feed well. I really don't want to kill them in my tanks but my wife convinced me to get some.

So in the end I bought 5 pc and brought them home. : )

For those who don't know who these fishes are, below is a picture that I have taken off the internet.

Luckily, my 5 Microrasbora sp. Galaxy has been doing well in my tank. There seems that there is a couple in the mix (1 of them kept chasing the other one). I must admit they looked so nice once their colour starts to come out (the blue or black background on their body). They have been feeding well with the food that I fed them, which was a concern as I'm worried that they might not like it. I will keep monitor them for a while before I decide whether should I get more of them, at least another 5 more. : )

No comments: