Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Office tank decommissioned and cleaned up the Planted Tank 2

My office is having renovation soon and need to clear away the fish tanks. It will be converted to a open concept office ('Sob'! No privacy now.). Even with the introduction of the 4 malayan shrimps does not help to clean up this tank from its algae. So I decided to bring back all the 3 malayan shrimps and 1 boraras back home. Have placed the tank in the pantry now, after I drained all the water from it. I have not decided whether to set it up again after such a terrible experience of having it in the office. Maybe I will consult the fengshui books on the placement of the tank before I decide if I still want one in office, after the renovation ended.

I finally am able to get down to clean up the BBA infested Planted Tank 2 after leaving it alone for so long. The fishes must have been complaining and hating me for it. I have also removed the 2 granite rocks and black stones from the tank. I have also thrown quite a lot of plants away as it would cause another outbreak if they are put back in. Now the tank looks a bit empty now. I was thinking of tying some moss onto the driftwood or bogwood and place them in this tank. Well, still need me to find time for this chore since I have been busy with other personal stuff.

No comments: